Friday, July 6, 2012

Chronic Head Ache Relief With Cold Lasers.

Microlight-

I am currently treating a 67 year old patient who has been suffering from chronic headaches for years. She was diagnosed at 7 years old. She came to see me inquiring about the Microlight 830. I confirmed the high efficacy we've seen in my clinic and she decided to proceed with treatments.

She came back for a follow up recently and is reporting a 90% + relief of her symptoms and related problems. The treatment has also significantly reduced the amount of medication needed. She stated the ML830 has been "nothing short of a miracle".

The example of this "miracle" and the wonderful results we've received continues to confirm my belief in the power of your product.

Thanks,

Bob Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment